Security & Privacy
We will treat all your personal details as confidential and we will only disclose this information in the circumstances set out below. We will keep it on a secure server and we will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the 'Act') in relation to the use of your personal data. When you register on this Website, or make a purchase, we will collect personal details from you such as your name, email address, username, password, telephone number, billing and delivery address(es) and payment details. In case of wholesale customers we will collect additional data about their company. In this document personal data refers both to individual and company information given to us. We may also collect, and our third-party providers may collect, information about where you are on the Internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our Website that were viewed during your visit, any advertisements you may have clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website. We confirm that any personal details which you provide to us (or which are available on public registers) and any user information, from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration no. 9921490 ). For the purposes of the Act, the data controller is Given by Nature Ltd, 14 New Oak Road, N2 8LN, UK.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- maintaining your registration
- for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
- to serve website content to you
- to administer this Website
- to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- to send you information by post or email. You can contact us at any time in writing or by email and on 30 days’ notice at your request we shall stop marketing to you. We will not release your personal details to any company outside of the Given by Nature Ltd except in a limited range of circumstances which we have detailed below. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails or direct mail from ziajaonline.co.uk, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org inserting ‘Unsubscribe’ as the subject. Please ensure that you also include the email address that you wish to be unsubscribed (if it is not the email address that you send the email from), your full name and your full postal address. You can also use manage subscription link found in the emailed newsletters.
- we may share your personal information with any member of Given by Nature LTD. We may share your information with selected third parties including a) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you b) advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others, c) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, and d) credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- we may disclose your personal information to third parties a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, b) if Given by Nature LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets, c) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply these Terms and other agreements, or d) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Given by Nature LTD, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.