Ziaja Sensitive Skin Soothing Day Cream 50Ml
Gentle emulsion with moisturising and protective properties for sensitive, dry and itchy skin. Contains only the essential components of the formulation.
- Eliminates redness and burning sensation of the epidermis providing an immediate effect of soothing compress.
- Reduces roughness, dryness and excessive flaking.
- Restores proper level of water in the skin.
- Provides long-lasting moisturising and reduces transepidermal water loss.
- Regenerates the skin.
- Protects the skin against UVA and UVB sun rays.
- Prevents premature skin ageing.
The soothing effectiveness of cream results from main active ingredient activity.
- increased skin hydration: 20%
- reduced transepidermal water loss: 5%
* results proven in in-vivo tests after 28-day treatment, method: Courage-Khazaka
HOW TO USE
Apply over face and neck, delicately pat in.
Antileukine 6, Canola oil, Ceramides, Hyaluronic acid, Provitamin B5 (D-panthenol),Triglycerides
Aqua (W ater), Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Canola Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Panthenol, Oxidized Corn Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide.
I suffer from eczema/dermatitis prone skin and my face is usually the driest and most sensitive part of my body. I paired this with the night cream but unfortunately just wasn't moisturising enough throughout the day for me as I was left feeling tight and dry after a few hours.
Very good cream for a sensitive skin and I use it with the Ziaja night cream to get better results.
My skin looks better already and the SPF20 is very handy.