Ziaja Tan Accelerator is designed or all skin types, for use before sun exposure and solarium.
- The product accelerates the formation of tan because it contains bioavailable TYROSINE.
- Tyrosine is an amino acid. It plays a key role in the formation of brown skin pigment. Activated by UV radiation, it stimulates the tyrosine enzyme which initiates the process of melanin formation which determines the brown tone of the skin.
- Melanin, in addition to being responsible for skin colour, also has the ability to absorb UV radiation and effectively neutralize free radicals.
- Due to the way tyrosine works, the tanning accelerator should be used before being exposed to the sun or indoor tanning. While sunbathing, it is still necessary to remember to use sunscreen products. UV filters protect the skin directly from sunburn, and an increased amount of melanin provides additional protection. In this way, we provide the skin with double protection from the harmful effects of sunlight, and, additionally, we tan faster.
- It is enriched with calendula extract, cocoa butter, D-panthenol, vitamin E and vitamin C.
Apply 15 minutes prior to sun exposure
Follow by an SPF product to protect against sunburn