Have you ever wondered why our Goat’s Milk products are so popular?
Let’s make an introduction to the ingredients behind our Goat’s Milk line. Products that are safe,dermatologically tested and with skin neutral pH.
The 3 ingredients listed below ensure the products deliver invaluable nutrients, protect with anti-inflammatory action and restore your skin and hair.
Goat’s milk proteins
Goat’s milk proteins are bioferment. Bioferments can be probiotics and prebiotics. The goat’s milk protein complex is a prebiotic.
It is a mixture of proteins, organic acids, lipids, carbohydrates and vitamins A and D. The substance is called goat’s milk complex because it contains high concentrations of caprylic and capric acid.
It stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis by:
- activating the skin renewal
- increasing skin elasticity
- smoothing wrinkles
- delaying ageing process
It also protects against the harmful effects of free radicals and nourishes and moisturises the skin perfectly.
Mannuronic acid derivative
This is extracted from laminaria - brown algae. It is a source of silicon, one of the main elements responsible for building of bones, blood vessels and skin.
Effects of laminaria:
- has a stimulating effect on the cell division in the epidermis, this increases its thickness, reduces water loss and provides protection
- strengthens the communication between epidermal and dermal cells
- has intensive smoothing, moisturising and anti-wrinkle actions
- has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-glycation properties
Vitamin A / Retinol
Vitamin A is used in the form of ester - retinol palmitate in Ziaja's formulas.
Retinol palmitate is a skin-safe form of vitamin A that can be converted to retinoic acid.
Vitamin A can:
- slow down skin ageing
- smooth wrinkles
- restore skin firmness and elasticity
- brighten discolouration